Release 4.0 - Part 1: Choose Project

For release 4.0, I have a choice of what project I choose for this assignment: Telescope or another open-source project. I looked around some projects and decided to keep working on Telescope. I know the community is really nice and there are lots of things I can learn by working on this project. I am so excited to have a chance to contribute to this project more.

I've checked all issues on the Telescope project and the one I would like to work on is issue #1316: [Meta] Port existing GatsbyJS code to Next.js. It said they are beginning the transition from GatsbyJS to Next.js for the front-end. Actually, both languages are the ones I am not familiar with. However, I know their community is really nice and helpful so I would like to take this challenge. I asked whether I can take the error page part and they accept it. They said it is partly done so I guess I can practice teamwork skills a lot. It would be lots of fun!

If I've done this task fast, I would like to challenge another task as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 8: Automated Testing and Continuous Integration

Open Source Project: Lab2 (Pull Request)

Project: Final